20/09/2024

the autumnal 2024 plan in realisation

HERE IS THE ANSWER to all the enquiries I have been fielding since we dropped anchor here in 84110…  in postcard form. 

Just the getting here bit. 

It is all I have to say on the matter. 

Four 'postcards'. 

Find fault with them by all means but do not anticipate any correction or further travelogue information. There's the washing up to do…




Can't read these postcards?
I don't know much but I do know you can select them and get to see them at the biggest size your screen will allow.  I never anticipated my public trying to scrutinise my ramblings on phone screens in the first place for heaven's sake: these were made for computer levels of readership; not much hope for you if you are on a mobile, smart or otherwise… go and chop some wood or clean some windows instead. 

Stop putting it off…